Patriots' Damien Harris rushes for 43 yards, touchdown
New England Patriots running back Damien Harris rushed 11 times for 43 yards and a touchdown, and caught an 11-yard pass (2 targets), in a 27-20, Week 11 loss to the Houston Texans.
Harris' snap share fell to 38 percent, from 55 last game, as the Patriots were playing from behind for most of the afternoon. He still handled double-digit carries for the fifth straight game and sixth time in seven contests this season. Harris is averaging 82.5 rushing yards in those six outings. Rex Burkhead was carted off with a knee injury Sunday, so Harris could see a larger workload moving forward, pending Sony Michel's availability. The Patriots will play the Arizona Cardinals in Week 12.
Harris scored 11.9 FanDuel points in Week 11 and has now scored 10.0-plus FanDuel points in four of seven games this season. He has earned the fourth-best rushing grade this season from Pro Football Focus among 59 backs with at least 50 carries.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Damien Harris hits century mark, fumbles late in Patriots loss September 13th, 2021
- Patriots' Nelson Agholor (ankle) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Patriots' Nelson Agholor (ankle) questionable for Week 1 showdown with Miami September 10th, 2021
- Nelson Agholor (ankle) doesn't practice for Patriots Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Patriots' Rhamondre Stevenson dealing with dislocated thumb September 8th, 2021
- New England's Hunter Henry (shoulder) expected to play Week 1's matchup against Miami September 6th, 2021