Raiders' Darren Waller posts 7/88/1 line in loss to Kansas City
Las Vegas Raiders tight end Darren Waller had a big game Sunday night in the team's 35-31 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
Waller had been relatively quiet for the month coming into action, but he bounced back in a big way. He surpassed 50 yards receiving for just the first time since Week 4, and he caught his 5th touchdown pass of the year. On the day, the 28-year-old had 7 catches on 7 targets - his first game this season catching every ball thrown his way - for 88 yards and the aforementioned score. Tight end is one of the more inconsistent positions in football, but Waller is one of the more steady options there.
With 18.3 FanDuel points, Waller ranks 2nd among Week 11 tight ends. Right now, our models project him for 14.21 next week against the Atlanta Falcons.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday December 30th, 2020