Myles Garrett (COVID-19) to remain out for Browns Week 12
Cleveland Browns defensive lineman Myles Garrett (COVID-19) will miss Sunday's Week 12 game against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Garrett will miss a second consecutive game and it's discouraging that the Browns are ruling him out this far in advance of gameday. That being said, the Browns held the Philadelphia Eagles to their fourth-lowest yardage total of the season (315) and recorded five sacks without Garrett on Sunday. The Jaguars will still have their work cut out for them even against a Garrett-less defense.
Garrett has earned the fifth-best overall defensive grade and fifth-best pass-rushing grade from Pro Football Focus among all defensive ends/edge rushers this season. The Jaguars' offensive line is PFF's No. 19 pass-blocking unit.
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- Leonard Fournette will start for Buccaneers against Saints January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Denzel Ward activated for Browns ahead of Divisional Round January 13th, 2021
- Browns' Jack Conklin (hamstring) considered day-to-day January 11th, 2021
- Browns' Wyatt Teller (calf) active for Sunday's showdown with Steelers January 10th, 2021
- Browns activate Harrison Bryant from COVID-19 reserve list, eligible to play in Sunday's playoff matchup against Steelers January 9th, 2021