Cooper Kupp recrods season-high 145 yards in Rams win
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp caught 11 passes on 13 targets for 145 yards in a 27-24, Week 11 win over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday night.
Kupp set a season-high and led the Rams in receiving yards but Robert Woods paced the squad in receptions (13) and targets (15). He notched his third 100-yard game of the season before halftime and matched this year's high-water mark in receptions. Looking ahead, Kupp will have an opportunity for redemption in Week 12 against the San Francisco 49ers after he was held to 3 receptions and 11 yards on 9 targets when the two teams played last month. It was the only time this season Kupp had fewer than 4 catches and 40 yards.
Kupp scored 20.0 FanDuel points on Monday night and is averaging 11.8 FanDuel points per game this season. He is the WR15 in numberFire's Week 12 fantasy rankings and has a salary of $6,700 on FanDuel's main slate. The 49ers' rush defense is 4th in numberFire's efficiency rankings, compared to 16th against the pass, so Kupp could benefit if the Rams utilize a similar gameplan as they did versus the Bucs.
- Baltimore's Mark Ingram not expected to play in Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Bills January 16th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Packers January 16th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021
- Rams list Cooper Kupp (knee) as questionable for Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Packers January 14th, 2021
- Rams' Jared Goff (thumb) fully practices on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Rodrigue: Rams' Aaron Donald (ribs) will play in Saturday's playoff contest against Packers January 13th, 2021