Bills active Josh Norman from COVID-19 list
The Buffalo Bills activated defensive back Josh Norman from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Norman hasn't played since Week 6 due to a hamstring injury and then being put on the COVID-19 list. His return should help the Bills defend Justin Herbert and the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday. Norman will likely be Buffalo's No. 3 corner behind Tre'Davious White and Levi Wallace.
Josh Norman has earned the No. 44 coverage grade from Pro Football Focus among 139 corners with at least 100 defensive snaps this season. The Bills D/ST is No. 16 in numberFire's Week 12 fantasy rankings.
- Miles Sanders touches ball five times in Eagles loss September 28th, 2021
- Cowboys' Dalton Schultz scores twice in victory September 28th, 2021
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk playing time on rise September 27th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) ruled out of Week 3 Sunday night September 26th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon cleared for Week 3 clash with Packers September 24th, 2021
- San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's game against Packers September 24th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) missing from practice September 23rd, 2021