Joe Haden (knee) inactive at Steelers practice
Pittsburgh Steelers defensive back Joe Haden (knee) did not practice again on Tuesday.
Haden will likely need to get in some reps on Wednesday to be cleared for Thursday night's game against the Baltimore Ravens. He was cleared to return this past Sunday after exiting with a knee injury, so Haden may wind up being able to practice. He's played 96.4 percent of the Steelers' defensive snaps this season, so an absence would likely be an upgrade for Marquise Brown's outlook.
Haden has earned the No. 43 coverage grade (64.6) from Pro Football Focus among 139 corners with at least 100 defensive snaps this season. The Steelers D/ST is No. 7 in numberFire's Week 12 fantasy rankings.
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (illness) questionable for Week 3's contest against Detroit September 24th, 2021
- San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's game against Packers September 24th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) doubtful for Week 3's game against Dolphins September 24th, 2021
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's clash with Steelers September 24th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) listed as questionable on Giants' Week 3 injury report September 24th, 2021
- Reich: Carson Wentz (ankle) game-time decision for Colts' Week 3 contest against Titans September 24th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) ruled out for Week 3's game against Bengals September 24th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) remains sidelined on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Ben Roethlisberger (chest) in pain, can play for Pittsburgh September 22nd, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021