Baltimore still plans on running ball versus Steelers
Baltimore Ravens head coach John Harbaugh said he's "sure we'll run the ball" in Thursday night's Thanksgiving matchup against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
The Ravens will be without J.K. Dobbins and Mark Ingram after both backs tested positive for COVID-19, but Harbaugh still intends to pound the rock. Gus Edwards will likely shoulder most of the load but Justice Hill is also expected to be involved. Edwards rushed 16 times for 87 yards and a touchdown when the Ravens and Steelers squared off in Week 8. The Steelers have only allowed 87-plus to a back three times over their last 12 games, and Edwards is responsible for two of those.
numberFire's models project Edwards for 16.6 touches on Thursday night while Hill is tabbed for 6.5 of his own. Edwards is the RB23 in our Week 12 fantasy rankings and has a salary of $5,200 on FanDuel's Thanksgiving slate. He averaged 5.3 yards per carry and scored a season-high 14.7 FanDuel points versus the Steelers last time.
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) 'not quite there yet' for Colts September 27th, 2021
- Pats' James White out indefinitely with hip subluxation injury September 27th, 2021
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (ribs) considered day-to-day September 27th, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (core) returning to practice ahead of Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson (illness) expected to play Sunday September 26th, 2021
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (illness) questionable for Week 3's contest against Detroit September 24th, 2021
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (illness) practicing on Friday September 24th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021