Ravens-Steelers Thanksgiving game moved to Sunday due to COVID-19 outbreak
The Baltimore Ravens-Pittsburgh Steelers Week 12 game scheduled for Thanksgiving night has been moved to Sunday.
The Ravens have had seven players test positive over the past few days, including J.K. Dobbins and Mark Ingram. Moving the game to Sunday allows potential close contacts extra time to get cleared to play. There will now only be two games played on Thanksgiving day.
Gus Edwards is expected to take over as the Ravens' lead back in Week 12. He rushed 16 times for 87 yards and a touchdown when the Ravens and Steelers squared off in Week 8, scoring a season-high 14.7 FanDuel points. numberFire's models project Edwards for 16.7 touches and 10.6 FanDuel points on Sunday. He is the RB23 in our Week 12 fantasy rankings and has a salary of $5,200 on the main slate.
- D'Andre Swift (groin) officially questionable for Monday night September 19th, 2021
- Colts "confident" Parris Campbell (abdomen) will play in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman Jr. (ankle) expected to play Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion) doubtful for Seahawks Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell "expected" to lead 49ers' backfield Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Rashaad Penny (calf) doubtful for Seahawks in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Baltimore's Marquise Brown (ankle) remains sidelined on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Trenton Cannon released by Ravens Tuesday September 14th, 2021
- Mark Andrews quiet for Ravens in Monday night loss September 14th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins leads Ravens with 8 targets, 96 yards September 14th, 2021