Danny Amendola (hip) out for Detroit again versus Texans
Detroit Lions wide receiver Danny Amendola (hip) is out for Week 12 against the Houston Texans.
It will be Amendola's second straight absence. Kenny Golladay (hip) has also been ruled out again. Marvin Hall will run with Marvin Jones in two-wide sets again, though it was Jamal Agnew who tied Jones for second-most targets on the team last week behind T.J. Hockenson. The Texans are tied with the Cincinnati Bengals for third-most touchdowns allowed to the wide receiver position this season.
numberFire's models project Jones to lead the Lions with 9.2 targets on Thanksgiving and we believe he offers the best value among non-quarterbacks with a salary of $6,000. Over their last seven games, Houston has surrendered double-digit half-PPR points to wideouts nine times, including six with at least 15.4 fantasy points.
- Buccaneers prefer Leonard Fournette in blitz pickup September 22nd, 2021
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) could miss four games September 20th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Davis Mills in for Tyrod Taylor in Week 2 September 19th, 2021