Giovani Bernard (concussion) misses Bengals practice Wednesday
Cincinnati Bengals running back Giovani Bernard (concussion) did not practice Wednesday.
Bernard may have suffered the concussion in practice because this is the first word of the injury. If he can't get cleared for Sunday's Week 12 game against the New York Giants, the Bengals will be left with Samaje Perine and Trayveon Williams at running back, followed by Jacques Patrick. Brandon Allen will be Cincinnati's starting quarterback.
The Bengals currently have the third-lowest implied total on numberFire's Week 12 NFL Heat Map. The Giants' run defense is 16th in our efficiency rankings.
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) 'has chance' to play Sunday for San Francisco September 22nd, 2021
- Buccaneers place Antonio Brown on COVID-19 list September 22nd, 2021
- Buccaneers prefer Leonard Fournette in blitz pickup September 22nd, 2021
- Mike Evans bounces back for Buccaneers with pair of scores September 20th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Ronald Jones named Buccaneers starter versus Falcons September 14th, 2021
- Ronald Jones 'struggled mentally' in Buccaneers win September 10th, 2021