Colts' Philip Rivers (toe) doesn't practice Wednesday
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Philip Rivers did not practice Wednesday ahead of the team's Week 12 game against the Tennessee Titans.
Rivers is dealing with a toe injury. Head coach Frank Reich said that the veteran signal caller probably could've gotten in a limited session, but the team ultimately decided to play things safe. Right now, it's hard to believe that this injury will impact his status for Sunday in any way, but nevertheless, it's something to monitor. Jacoby Brissett will be the next man up should Rivers miss any time.
Our models currently project Rivers for 264.6 passing yards, 1.9 touchdowns, 1.0 interceptions and 17.7 FanDuel points.
- D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion) doubtful for Seahawks Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell "expected" to lead 49ers' backfield Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Rashaad Penny (calf) doubtful for Seahawks in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Colts "confident" Parris Campbell (abdomen) will play in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman Jr. (ankle) expected to play Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (ankle) questionable for Week 2's matchup against Rams September 17th, 2021
- Carson Wentz (foot) will start in Colts' Week 1 matchup against Seattle September 10th, 2021
- Carson Wentz (foot) set to make Colts debut Week 1 September 8th, 2021