Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf, hamstring) practices in full Wednesday
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Sammy Watkins was a full participant in practice Wednesday.
Watkins has missed five straight games with a hamstring injury - the calf was a later development - but he was able to start the week with a full practice session. If that's any indication, it would appear he's on the right track to suit up this coming Sunday against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Should that happen, Demarcus Robinson and Mecole Hardman would see a smaller workload.
Our models project Watkins for 3.2 catches, 37.8 receiving yards, 0.4 touchdowns and 7.4 FanDuel points.
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Leonard Fournette will start for Buccaneers against Saints January 15th, 2021
- Ronald Jones (quad) a game-time call for Buccaneers on Sunday January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) DNP on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins (calf) sidelined at Chiefs practice January 14th, 2021
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip, ankle) limited participant on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) expected to take back seat to Darwin Thompson in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021