Raheem Mostert (ankle) day-to-day for 49ers
San Francisco 49ers running back Raheem Mostert (ankle) is considered day-to-day, per head coach Kyle Shanahan.
Mostert returned to practice Wednesday for the first time since Week 6 after being designated to return from injured reserve earlier this week. Tevin Coleman (knee) and Jeff Wilson Jr. (ankle) also resumed practicing Wednesday. Mostert is expected to reclaim lead back duties if he's cleared to play in Sunday's game against the Los Angeles Rams. Coleman, Wilson, and Jerick McKinnon could also be involved in lesser capacities.
numberFire's models project Mostert for 15.2 touches and 10.6 FanDuel points versus the Rams. He has a salary of $7,000 on FanDuel's main slate and is the RB17 in our Week 12 fantasy rankings. The Rams are allowing the third-fewest FanDuel points per game to the running back position this season.
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) limited for Lions on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) limited for Jets Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Miami's Will Fuller (personal) absent on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (hamstring) logs full practice on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert undergoing season-ending knee surgery September 14th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell 'stepped up' for 49ers in backfield quagmire September 13th, 2021
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert (knee) to miss around 8 weeks September 13th, 2021
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk "still learning how to be a pro" September 13th, 2021
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert (knee) will not return to Week 1 September 12th, 2021