Falcons' Hayden Hurst (ankle) misses Wednesday's practice
Atlanta Falcons tight end Hayden Hurst did not practice Wednesday due to an ankle injury.
This is the first news of any ankle injury for Hurst, who has been the model of health all year to this point. It's only one day of no practicing, so Hurst will have plenty of opportunity to get back on the field before Sunday's Week 12 game against the Las Vegas Raiders. Keep an eye on his participation levels over the next couple days to get a better indication of his ability to suit up. If he can't go, Luke Stocker and Jaeden Graham would be next in line.
Our models currently project Hurst for 3.7 catches, 40.7 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 7.8 FanDuel points.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Falcons' Cordarrelle Patterson turns 12 touches into 69 yards, 2 touchdowns September 20th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts playing in slot, out wide for Falcons September 13th, 2021
- Cordarrelle Patterson listed as Falcons' No. 2 running back September 7th, 2021
- Falcons sign Wayne Gallman, release Qadree Ollison September 2nd, 2021
- Falcons utilizing Kyle Pitts to find exploitable matchups August 27th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts receiving praise at Falcons' joint practices August 19th, 2021