49ers' Tevin Coleman (knee) limited in Wednesday's practice
San Francisco 49ers running back Tevin Coleman was a limited participant in practice Wednesday.
Coleman has played just three games this season, as he hasn't been able to avoid reaggravating his knee injury. With a limited session to start the week, the veteran rusher certainly seems to be on the right path to return to the field this Sunday in the team's Week 12 game against the Los Angeles Rams. Keep an eye on his participation levels over the next few days to get a better read on his potential availability. If Coleman is ready to return, he'd take away some work from Jerick McKinnon and Austin Walter.
The Rams currently rank 10th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per run play.
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Jets' Denzel Mims inactive for Week 2 showdown with New England September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) inactive for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) limited for Jets Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (COVID) could return for Jets in Week 2 September 13th, 2021
- Jets losing top OL Mekhi Becton (knee) 4-6 weeks September 13th, 2021