49ers' Tevin Coleman (knee) limited in Wednesday's practice
San Francisco 49ers running back Tevin Coleman was a limited participant in practice Wednesday.
Coleman has played just three games this season, as he hasn't been able to avoid reaggravating his knee injury. With a limited session to start the week, the veteran rusher certainly seems to be on the right path to return to the field this Sunday in the team's Week 12 game against the Los Angeles Rams. Keep an eye on his participation levels over the next few days to get a better read on his potential availability. If Coleman is ready to return, he'd take away some work from Jerick McKinnon and Austin Walter.
The Rams currently rank 10th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per run play.
- Antoine Winfield Jr. (ankle) listed as questionable on Tampa Bay's NFC Championship injury report January 23rd, 2021
- Ronald Jones (groin) not listed on Tampa Bay's NFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Sammy Watkins (calf) questionable for Chiefs in Sunday's AFC Championship Game January 22nd, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle, hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Kansas City's Le'Veon Bell (knee) DNP on Friday, questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 22nd, 2021
- Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020
- 49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals December 24th, 2020
- 49ers sign Josh Rosen from Tampa Bay's practice squad December 22nd, 2020