Jaguars' Tyler Eifert (concussion) limited in Wednesday's practice
Jacksonville Jaguars tight end Tyler Eifert was a limited participant in practice Wednesday, the team announced.
Eifert is apparently dealing with a concussion, which isn't a good sign as to his potential availability come Sunday's Week 12 game against the Cleveland Browns. The fact that he was able to be out there in any capacity could be a good sign, but he'll still need to clear the NFL's concussion protocol before anything of substance can happen.
Our models currently project Eifert for 3.3 catches, 31.0 yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 6.6 FanDuel points.
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Packers January 16th, 2021
- Baltimore's Mark Ingram not expected to play in Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Bills January 16th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Jacksonville names Urban Meyer as head coach January 14th, 2021
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Colts January 1st, 2021
- Jacksonville's D.J. Chark (shin) remains out on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) misses practice Wednesday, uncertain for season finale December 30th, 2020
- Mike Glennon will finish out Jaguars' season under center December 30th, 2020
- James Robinson (ankle) shut down for Jaguars' finale December 30th, 2020