Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald tests positive for COVID-19
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald has reportedly tested positive for COVID-19, according to NFL Network's Mike Garafolo.
Fitzgerald's positive test was reported on Thursday morning, which means, if confirmed, he will miss Week 12's game against the New England Patriots. With Fitzgerald out, Andy Isabella figures to see an increase in opportunities against a New England defense ranked 17th against wide receivers in numberFire's advanced stats.
The Cardinals are 2.5-point favorites over the Patriots in Week 12. Their implied team total of 26.0 points is the eighth-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as limited on Kansas City's Wednesday practice report January 20th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) limited participant in Wednesday's practice January 20th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Patrick Mahomes (concussion) having 'very light' practice with Chiefs Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) returns to Week 17's clash with Rams January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray (ankle) questionable to return in Week 17, Chris Streveler now under center January 3rd, 2021
- Larry Fitgerald (groin) inactive for Cardinals in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cards' Chase Edmonds (hip) active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals' Chase Edmonds (hip) a game-time decision Sunday January 3rd, 2021
- Cardinals "not optimistic" Larry Fitzgerald (groin) will play in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021