Falcons' Julio Jones (hamstring) questionable for Week 12's game against Las Vegas
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones (hamstring) is questionable for Week 12's game against the Raiders.
Jones is officially listed as questionable after a DNP on Friday. On the one hand, it's a good sign that he wasn't ruled out, on the other hand, a DNP in the final practice isn't an encouraging sign for his effectiveness. Jones' availability will likely come down to a decision when inactives are announced for Sunday's 1 PM EST games. If Jones is ruled out, expect Olamide Zaccheaus to play more snaps against a Raiders' pass defense ranked 14th in fantasy points allowed to wide receivers.
The Falcons are 3.0-point underdogs against the Raiders in Week 12. Their implied team total of 25.25 points is the tenth-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson suffers knee injury during Week 2 loss to Raiders September 19th, 2021
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Titans cut Mike Badgley, elevate Randy Bullock September 14th, 2021
- Titans' Sam Ficken (groin) placed on injured reserve September 11th, 2021
- A.J. Brown (knee) returns to Titans' practice Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Titans activate Ryan Tannehill from COVID-19 list September 5th, 2021