Patriots' Rex Burkhead (knee) out for the rest of the season
New England Patriots running back Rex Burkhead's season is over after suffering a knee injury during Week 11's loss to the Houston Texans.
Burkhead was forced from Week 11's game against the Texans after injuring his knee and he will not return this season. Burkhead's absence could open up additional opportunities for James White in the passing game. New England's backfield for Week 12 could also see the return of Sony Michel, working alongside Damien Harris and White.
The Patriots are 1.5-point underdogs against the Cardinals in Week 12. Their implied team total of 24.0 points is the eighth-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Texans rule out Deshaun Watson for Week 1 game against Jaguars September 10th, 2021
- Mark Ingram expected to feature heavily in Texans' ground game September 8th, 2021
- Texans confirm committee backfield approach August 31st, 2021
- Texans reportedly keeping Deshaun Watson on roster August 31st, 2021
- Texans' Anthony Miller (shoulder) expected back by Week 1-2 August 17th, 2021