Buccaneers' Jamel Dean (concussion) ruled out for Week 12 showdown with Chiefs
Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive back Jamel Dean (concussion) has been ruled out for Week 12's clash with the Kansas City Chiefs.
Dean's absence is a notable loss for a Tampa Bay defense that will be tasked with slowing down the best offense in the league this Sunday. The 94th pick in 2019's NFL draft is having an impressive sophomore season and is currently graded as Pro Football Focus' 17th cornerback.
The Buccaneers are 3.0-point underdogs against the Chiefs in Week 12. Their implied team total of 26.5 points is the seventh-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) 'not quite there yet' for Colts September 27th, 2021
- Pats' James White out indefinitely with hip subluxation injury September 27th, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (core) returning to practice ahead of Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Buccaneers place Antonio Brown on COVID-19 list September 22nd, 2021