Dolphins' Myles Gaskin (knee) not activated in time to play Week 12
Miami Dolphins running back Myles Gaskin will not play Sunday in the team's Week 12 game against the New York Jets.
Gaskin has missed three straight games to a knee injury, the minimum amount required for a stint on the injured reserve. There were reports that Gaskin could be ready to go this Sunday, but the team is opting to leave him on for at least one more week. With fellow rusher Salvon Ahmed also ruled out, the backfield duties will go to Matt Breida, Patrick Laird and DeAndre Washington.
The Jets currently rank 9th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per run play.
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021
- Browns place Jarvis Landry (knee) on IR September 21st, 2021
- T.J. Hockenson leads Lions, scores again September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Amon-Ra St. Brown records 18 yards September 21st, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) returns to Dolphins' facility Monday September 20th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) considered day-to-day for Dolphins September 20th, 2021
- Update: Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa dealing with bruised ribs September 19th, 2021
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (upper body) carted to locker room, Jacoby Brisset now under center against Buffalo September 19th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) active for Week 2 matchup against Bills September 19th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021