Dolphins' Myles Gaskin (knee) not activated in time to play Week 12
Miami Dolphins running back Myles Gaskin will not play Sunday in the team's Week 12 game against the New York Jets.
Gaskin has missed three straight games to a knee injury, the minimum amount required for a stint on the injured reserve. There were reports that Gaskin could be ready to go this Sunday, but the team is opting to leave him on for at least one more week. With fellow rusher Salvon Ahmed also ruled out, the backfield duties will go to Matt Breida, Patrick Laird and DeAndre Washington.
The Jets currently rank 9th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per run play.
- Antonio Brown (knee) will be game-time call for Bucs versus Packers January 21st, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad) feels better than last week January 21st, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) still not seen at Buccaneers practice January 21st, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) out for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- DeVante Parker (hamstring) active for Dolphins in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Miami's Jakeem Grant (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins designate DeVante Parker (hamstring) as questionable for Week 17's game against Bills January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins place Ryan Fitzpatrick on COVID-19 reserve list, ruled out for Week 17's game against Bills December 31st, 2020
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker (hamstring) limited on Wednesday December 30th, 2020