Saints' Deonte Harris (neck) won't play Sunday against Broncos
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Deonte Harris will not suit up Sunday in the team's Week 12 game against the Denver Broncos.
Harris is dealing with a neck stinger, one that kept him sidelined throughout the entire practice week. And after missing all that time, he won't be playing in Denver. Practice squad wide receiver Austin Carr was called up in his place to give the Saints some depth at the position.
Denver entered Week 12 ranked 10th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) placed on injured reserve September 10th, 2021
- Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Saints release Latavius Murray September 7th, 2021
- Michael Thomas (ankle) landing on Saints PUP list August 31st, 2021
- Jameis Winston reportedly named Saints' starter August 27th, 2021
- Saints' Adam Trautman's leg injury reportedly expected to be minor August 24th, 2021