Saints' Deonte Harris (neck) won't play Sunday against Broncos
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Deonte Harris will not suit up Sunday in the team's Week 12 game against the Denver Broncos.
Harris is dealing with a neck stinger, one that kept him sidelined throughout the entire practice week. And after missing all that time, he won't be playing in Denver. Practice squad wide receiver Austin Carr was called up in his place to give the Saints some depth at the position.
Denver entered Week 12 ranked 10th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Irsay: Colts want to keep T.Y. Hilton going forward January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Rodrigue: Rams 'unlikely to bring back' Malcolm Brown January 27th, 2021
- Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs move on to Super Bowl for second straight season January 25th, 2021
- Tom Brady leads Buccaneers past Packers, advances to 10th Super Bowl January 25th, 2021
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints activate Tre'Quan Smith (ankle) from injured reserve on Saturday January 16th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021