49ers activate Raheem Mostert (ankle) from injured reserve
San Francisco 49ers running back Raheem Mostert has been activated from injured reserve ahead of the team's Week 12 game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Mostert has been sidelined since Week 6 with an ankle sprain, but coming out of the Week 11 bye, it seems as though he's gotten to the point where he could play. He isn't necessarily locked in to an active status on Sunday just yet - the team may choose not to dress him - but it's a great sign for the 28-year-old. If he returns, he'd take away work from Jerick McKinnon. Jeff Wilson was also activated from injured reserve, so he could be another option in the backfield.
The Rams entered Week 12 ranking 10th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per run play.
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Lions again September 22nd, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) 'has chance' to play Sunday for San Francisco September 22nd, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon (concussion) 'trending in good direction' September 22nd, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) questionable to return Sunday September 19th, 2021