49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) ruled out for Week 12
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Brandon Aiyuk will not play Sunday in the team's Week 12 game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Aiyuk has been on the Reserve/COVID-19 list for over a week now due to the coronavirus, and there wasn't much optimism he'd be able to suit up this Sunday. That indeed was the case, and now the 49ers' receiving corps will continue to be shorthanded. Deebo Samuel, Kendrick Bourne and Richie James are the top options on the roster.
The Rams currently rank 3rd in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021
- Browns place Jarvis Landry (knee) on IR September 21st, 2021
- T.J. Hockenson leads Lions, scores again September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Amon-Ra St. Brown records 18 yards September 21st, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) questionable to return Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Trey Sermon officially active for 49ers in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell "expected" to lead 49ers' backfield Sunday September 19th, 2021
- 49ers: Brandon Aiyuk Week 1 usage due to hamstring tweak September 17th, 2021