49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) ruled out for Week 12
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Brandon Aiyuk will not play Sunday in the team's Week 12 game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Aiyuk has been on the Reserve/COVID-19 list for over a week now due to the coronavirus, and there wasn't much optimism he'd be able to suit up this Sunday. That indeed was the case, and now the 49ers' receiving corps will continue to be shorthanded. Deebo Samuel, Kendrick Bourne and Richie James are the top options on the roster.
The Rams currently rank 3rd in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs move on to Super Bowl for second straight season January 25th, 2021
- Tom Brady leads Buccaneers past Packers, advances to 10th Super Bowl January 25th, 2021
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) active for AFC Championship showdown with Buffalo January 24th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's AFC Championship game against Bills January 24th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (foot) active for Week 16 December 26th, 2020
- 49ers officially place Nick Mullens (elbow) on injured reserve December 25th, 2020
- 49ers activate George Kittle (foot) from injured reserve, available for Week 16's game against Cardinals December 24th, 2020
- 49ers sign Josh Rosen from Tampa Bay's practice squad December 22nd, 2020