Falcons' Julio Jones (hamstring) a game-time decision in Week 12
The Atlanta Falcons are expected to see how Julio Jones' hamstring fares in warm-ups before today's game before deciding whether or not he will play.
Jones is on the wrong side of the questionable tag here after failing to practice on Friday despite practicing in a limited fashion earlier in the week. Jones has been known to play through injuries, but even if he plays in Week 12 he will be at high risk for reinjury.
If Jones is unable to suit up, the Falcons could call on Olamide Zaccheaus to step up again. Zaccheaus has games of 86 and 103 yards so far this season when he has been given significant snaps. His salary on FanDuel this week is just $4,600.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Julio Jones leads Titans with 128 yards, 6 receptions September 20th, 2021
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Titans cut Mike Badgley, elevate Randy Bullock September 14th, 2021
- Titans' Sam Ficken (groin) placed on injured reserve September 11th, 2021
- A.J. Brown (knee) returns to Titans' practice Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday September 8th, 2021