Browns' Jarvis Landry erupts for 143 yards and a score in Week 12 win over Jaguars
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Jarvis Landry caught 8 of 11 targets for 143 yards and a touchdown in a 27-25 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars in Week 12.
Landry operated as a true alpha wide receiver in this one, notching a 40.7% target share and out targeting the next closest Brown's player by 8. It was his best game of the season and marked the first time he's broken the 100-yard and 6 reception mark in 2020. The production came at a great time for the Browns, who found themselves in a difficult fight with the Jaguars. Next up for Landry and Cleveland is a meeting with the Tennessee Titans in Week 13.
Landry scored 24.3 FanDuel points in Week 12, the most of any wide receiver on Sunday's early slate of games, and 14.5 more than numberFire's projection (9.8). Our models project Landry for 9.7 FanDuel points against the Titans.
- Antonio Brown (knee) ruled out for Buccaneers in NFC Championship January 22nd, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) will be game-time call for Bucs versus Packers January 21st, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad) feels better than last week January 21st, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) still not seen at Buccaneers practice January 21st, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Denzel Ward activated for Browns ahead of Divisional Round January 13th, 2021
- Browns' Jack Conklin (hamstring) considered day-to-day January 11th, 2021