Bears' Akiem Hicks (hamstring) ruled out for Week 12's showdown with Green Bay
Chicago Bears defensive lineman Akiem Hicks (hamstring) is inactive for Week 12's game against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday Night Football.
Hicks has been downgraded from questionable to out after failing to practice all week and will not face the Packers in Week 12. His absence boosts the outlook for the entire Packers offense, most notably Aaron Jones and the rest of the running game.
The Bears are 7.5-point underdogs against the Packers in Week 12. They have an implied team total of just 18.25 points.
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Andy Dalton has knee bone bruise, Week 3 status for Bears TBD September 20th, 2021
- Bears' Justin Fields filling in for Andy Dalton (questionable, knee) September 19th, 2021
- Bears' Andy Dalton (knee) headed to locker room; Justin Fields in at quarterback September 19th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) expected to play in Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) questionable for Week 1 game against Rams September 10th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (back) limited for Bears again Thursday September 9th, 2021