Cleveland's Austin Hooper produces 13 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 12's win over Jaguars
Cleveland Browns tight end Austin Hooper hauled in two receptions for 13 yards and one touchdown in Week 12's win over the Jacksonville Jaguars.
For the second time in three weeks since his return from an appendectomy, Hooper recorded only two targets and an offensive play percentage under 75% (67% in Week 11, 70% in Week 12). In a run-based offense, expect Hooper's fantasy production to rely more on touchdown dependency than volume. On four targets inside the opposing ten-yard line this season, the Browns' tight end has hauled in two receptions for two touchdowns.
In Sunday's win over Jacksonville, Hooper scored 8.3 FanDuel points and finished as Week 12's 13th ranked tight end.
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- Leonard Fournette will start for Buccaneers against Saints January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Denzel Ward activated for Browns ahead of Divisional Round January 13th, 2021
- Browns' Jack Conklin (hamstring) considered day-to-day January 11th, 2021
- Browns' Wyatt Teller (calf) active for Sunday's showdown with Steelers January 10th, 2021
- Browns activate Harrison Bryant from COVID-19 reserve list, eligible to play in Sunday's playoff matchup against Steelers January 9th, 2021