Robby Anderson amasses 94 yards, provides Panthers' only offensive score
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Robby Anderson caught 4 passes on 7 targets for 94 yards and a touchdown in a 28-27, Week 12 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.
Anderson was out-targeted by D.J. Moore (9) but he led the Panthers in receiving yards and scored the offense's only touchdown. It was Anderson's first touchdown since Week 1 and he also cleared 90 yards for the first time in seven games. He had finished below 50 yards three times in the previous four contests after clearing that mark every game from Weeks 1-7. Anderson and the Panthers will go on bye before returning for a Week 13 matchup against the Denver Broncos.
Anderson scored 17.4 FanDuel points in Week 12 and is averaging 11.8 FanDuel points overall. He's failed to score at least 8.0 FanDuel points just twice this season and is averaging the 13th-most yards per route run among the 110 wideouts with at least 25 targets.
- Antonio Brown (knee) will be game-time call for Bucs versus Packers January 21st, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad) feels better than last week January 21st, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) still not seen at Buccaneers practice January 21st, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey not expecting offseason surgery January 4th, 2021
- Panthers' Teddy Bridgewater replaced by P.J. Walker in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Carolina's Mike Davis (ankle) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Saints January 1st, 2021
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) fully practices on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) DNP on Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Mike Davis (ankle) out for Panthers versus Saints December 30th, 2020