Packers' Jamaal Williams sees heavy workload, scores in win over Chicago
Green Bay Packers running back Jamaal Williams saw a large share of the touches Sunday in the team's 41-25 win over the Chicago Bears.
Surprisingly, Williams saw just as many carries as star Aaron Jones in the win - both had 17 totes in a easy win, and the time split was steady from the opening kickoff. And it was Williams who played better against the Bears front, as the fourth-year back turned his 17 carries into 73 yards, averaging a healthy 4.3 per attempt against a stingy defense. Williams also scored the only touchdown among running backs. He likely won't split time so evenly with Jones going forward, but in the right situation, he could still be viable even if Jones remains healthy.
With 13.3 FanDuel points, Williams currently ranks 17th among all Week 12 rushers. Right now, our models project him for 9.1 next week against the Chicago Bears.
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- Packers' Marcedes Lewis (knee) doesn't practice on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Green Bay's Jamaal Williams (quad) not listed on Week 17's injury report January 1st, 2021
- Green Bay's David Bakhtiari (knee) will miss remainder of 2020 season December 31st, 2020
- Green Bay's Jamaal Williams (quad) limited on Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Davante Adams detonates for 142 yards, 3 touchdowns in Green Bay win December 28th, 2020
- Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers throws 4 touchdowns in Week 16's victory over Titans December 28th, 2020