Seattle's David Moore (hip) active for Monday night's matchup against Eagles
Seattle Seahawks running back David Moore (hip) will play in Week 12's contest against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Moore was labeled as questionable after the Seahawks' receiver was limited with a hip injury. In a good matchup against a Eagles' defense ranked 20th in fantasy points allowed to wide receivers, our models project Moore to score 5.2 FanDuel points.
Moore's Week 12 projection includes 2.0 receptions for 27.9 yards on 3.2 targets.
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) limited for Lions on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) limited for Jets Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Miami's Will Fuller (personal) absent on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Zane Gonzalez signs deal with Panthers Tuesday September 14th, 2021
- Christian McCaffrey racks up 187 all-purpose yards in Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Panthers claim running back Royce Freeman off waivers on Thursday September 2nd, 2021
- Robbie Anderson signs 2-year extension with Carolina August 24th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey "hungry" and "ready to go" August 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Robby Anderson (hamstring) misses practice on Wednesday August 18th, 2021