Myles Garrett (COVID-19) activated for Browns
The Cleveland Browns activated Myles Garrett from the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Garrett is on track to play Week 13 against the Tennessee Titans after missing the past two contests. That should be a downgrade for Ryan Tannehill and Tennessee's offense on Sunday. Despite missing the past two games, Garrett is tied for second in the NFL in sacks (9.5) and tied for first in forced fumbles (4).
Garrett has earned the fourth-best pass-rushing grade from Pro Football Focus this season among all edge defenders. The Titans' offensive line is the fifth-worst pass-blocking unit in the league, per PFF.
- Texans acquire Anthony Miller in trade with Bears July 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard (Achilles) not practicing to start training camp July 25th, 2021
- Bengals' Joe Burrow (knee) avoids PUP list to start training camp July 25th, 2021
- Deshaun Watson reports to Texans' training camp on Sunday July 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Michael Thomas (ankle) expected to miss start of Saints season July 23rd, 2021
- Rapoport: Davante Adams, Packers break off extension talks July 23rd, 2021
- Browns' Donovan Peoples-Jones "looks incredible right now" June 21st, 2021
- Nick Chubb, Browns negotiating extension June 21st, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021