Falcons' Olamide Zaccheaus (toe) placed on injured reserve on Tuesday
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Olamide Zaccheaus was placed on injured reserve on Tuesday with a toe injury.
Zaccheaus's had been seeing an increased opportunity with Julio Jones (hamstring) sidelined. If Jones continues to miss games, those opportunities will likely shift to Christian Blake and Russell Gage. In a corresponding move, the Falcons activated Laquon Treadwell off the reserve/COVID-19 list and promoted him to the 53-man roster. The Falcons face the New Orleans Saints in Week 13.
The Falcons have a 0.1% chance of making the playoffs this season, per numberFire's NFL Team Power Rankings. Their odds are the fourth-worst in the league.
- San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's game against Packers September 24th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) doubtful for Week 3's game against Dolphins September 24th, 2021
- Bengals' Tee Higgins (shoulder) doubtful for Week 3's clash with Steelers September 24th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) listed as questionable on Giants' Week 3 injury report September 24th, 2021
- Reich: Carson Wentz (ankle) game-time decision for Colts' Week 3 contest against Titans September 24th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) ruled out for Week 3's game against Bengals September 24th, 2021
- Falcons' Cordarrelle Patterson turns 12 touches into 69 yards, 2 touchdowns September 20th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts playing in slot, out wide for Falcons September 13th, 2021
- Cordarrelle Patterson listed as Falcons' No. 2 running back September 7th, 2021
- Falcons sign Wayne Gallman, release Qadree Ollison September 2nd, 2021
- Falcons utilizing Kyle Pitts to find exploitable matchups August 27th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts receiving praise at Falcons' joint practices August 19th, 2021