Texans' Keke Coutee expected to operate as #2 wide receiver moving forward
Houston Texans wide receiver Keke Coutee will be the Texans' #2 wide receiver for the next couple of weeks, according to The Athletic's Aaron Reiss.
After a slow start to his career due to injuries and being phased out by former coach Bill O'Brien, Coutee will finally have a chance to establish himself as a consistent option in Houston. With Will Fuller suspended, Kenny Stills released, and Randall Cobb (toe) on injured reserve, Coutee finds himself second on the Texans' depth chart. Isaiah Coulter is also expected to be involved down the stretch as Houston's third or fourth option. Our models expect Coutee to see 6.9 targets against the Colts in Week 13 and Coulter to see 4.3.
Coutee's Week 13 projection includes 5.1 receptions, 63.1 yards, 0.38 touchdowns, and 11.1 FanDuel points.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- Culley: Houston's Davis Mills will start in Week 3's matchup against Panthers September 21st, 2021
- Texans place Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) on injured reserve September 21st, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) could miss four games September 20th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Davis Mills in for Tyrod Taylor in Week 2 September 19th, 2021