Seahawks' Carlos Dunlap (foot) undergoes MRI on Tuesday
Seattle Seahawks defensive lineman Carlos Dunlap had an MRI on his foot on Tuesday, following Week 12's win over the Philadelphia Eagles on Monday Night Football.
Dunlap is reportedly dealing with foot soreness and the results of the MRI will determine if he is at risk of missing any time moving forward. Following Dunlap's arrival in Seattle from the Bengals, the Seahawks defense has held their opponents to 28 or fewer points in three of four games, a mark they reached just three times over their first eight games. The Seahawks face the New York Giants in Week 13.
Dunlap has recorded an average of 4 quarterback pressures per game since arriving in Seattle.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Chris Carson scores twice for Seahawks in loss September 20th, 2021
- D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion) doubtful for Seahawks Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Rashaad Penny (calf) doubtful for Seahawks in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (calf) expected to miss "a few weeks" September 13th, 2021
- Tyler Lockett scorches Colts for 2 touchdowns in Seahawks Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Seahawks rule out Rashaad Penny (calf) for remainder of Week 1 September 12th, 2021