Browns' Ronnie Harrison (shoulder) placed on injured reserve
Cleveland Browns defensive back Ronnie Harrison was placed on the injured reserve list with a shoulder injury.
Harrison is expected to miss 4 to 6 weeks with a shoulder injury, effectively ending his regular season. Harrison suffered the injury during the first quarter of Week 12's win over the Jaguars and was placed on injured reserve following an MRI and additional tests on Monday. The Browns will face the Tennessee Titans in Week 13 down another defensive starter.
Harrison is Pro Football Focus' 18th graded safety so far this season.
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) remains sidelined on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) missing from practice September 23rd, 2021
- Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (shoulder) DNP on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Amari Cooper (ribs) turns in limited session for Cowboys September 23rd, 2021
- Rams holding Darrell Henderson out with rib injury September 23rd, 2021
- Dalvin Cook (ankle) absent for Vikings again September 23rd, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) to be Week 3 GTD for Browns September 23rd, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) practicing in full for Browns September 22nd, 2021
- Browns place Jarvis Landry (knee) on IR September 21st, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (knee) will not return against Texans September 19th, 2021
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (knee) questionable to return against Houston in Week 2 September 19th, 2021