Zach Ertz (ankle) activated for Eagles
The Philadelphia Eagles activated tight end Zach Ertz (ankle) from injured reserve.
Ertz is set to return for Sunday's game against the Green Bay Packers after not playing since Week 6. He drew at least 5 targets in every game before landing on injured reserve but only found the end zone once and was held under 50 yards in all but one game. Ertz's return shouldn't hurt Dallas Goedert too much because the Eagles run a lot of two-tight end personnel.
Ertz averaged 7.5 targets in six games prior to injury but he only managed 29.7 yards per contest. He's averaging 7.7 yards per catch after recording over 10.0 yards per catch in each of his first seven seasons in the league. His 4.0 yards per target is last in the league this season among all tight ends with at least 20 targets. The Packers are allowing the fifth-fewest FanDuel points per game to the tight end position.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Eagles place Zach Ertz on COVID-19 reserve list September 20th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring) not listed on Week 2's injury report against 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Zach Ertz (hamstring) limited participant in Eagles' Thursday practice September 16th, 2021