Ravens' J.K. Dobbins, Mark Ingram not activated from COVID-19 list
Baltimore Ravens running backs J.K. Dobbins and Mark Ingram were not activated from the reserve/COVID-19 list for Wednesday's Week 12 game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Dobbins and Ingram are both eligible to be activated but they may still be feeling the ill-effects of the virus. Gus Edwards is expected to lead the Ravens' backfield in Wednesday's matinee. He rushed 16 times for 87 yards and a touchdown when the Ravens and Steelers squared off in Week 8. Justice Hill and practice-squad call-up Ty'Son Williams are also available in Baltimore's backfield.
numberFire's models expect Gus to handle 14.2 touches and score 8.7 FanDuel points on Wednesday. The Steelers have only allowed 87-plus yards to a back three times over their last 12 games, and Edwards is responsible for two of those. Edwards averaged 5.3 yards per carry and scored a season-high 14.7 FanDuel points versus the Steelers last time.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson (illness) expected to play Sunday September 26th, 2021
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (illness) questionable for Week 3's contest against Detroit September 24th, 2021
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (illness) practicing on Friday September 24th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Baltimore's Marquise Brown (ankle) remains sidelined on Thursday September 16th, 2021