Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (knee) doesn't practice Wednesday
Denver Broncos running back Phillip Lindsay did not practice on Wednesday.
Lindsay was banged up in the Broncos' loss to the New Orleans Saints - the game in which Denver didn't have a quarterback - and was knocked out of action. His injury was described by head coach Vic Fangio as being "minor," but not practicing to start the week is disconcerting. If Lindsay can't go in Week 13 against the Kansas City Chiefs or is limited in any way, Melvin Gordon and Royce Freeman would see an uptick in work.
Our models currently project Lindsay for 50.37 rushing yards, 10.30 receiving yards, 0.32 total touchdowns and 8.75 FanDuel points.
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) limited for Lions on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) limited for Jets Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Miami's Will Fuller (personal) absent on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) active for Football Team Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Texans rule out Deshaun Watson for Week 1 game against Jaguars September 10th, 2021
- Mark Ingram expected to feature heavily in Texans' ground game September 8th, 2021
- Texans confirm committee backfield approach August 31st, 2021
- Texans reportedly keeping Deshaun Watson on roster August 31st, 2021
- Texans' Anthony Miller (shoulder) expected back by Week 1-2 August 17th, 2021