Patriots' Dalton Keene (knee) designated to return from injured reserve
New England Patriots tight end Dalton Keene has been designated to return from injured reserve.
Keene isn't a member of the active roster just yet - the team has 21 days to decide to officially bring him off IR. But him getting in a practice session on Wednesday is a good sign as to his potential availability for Sunday's Week 13 game against the Los Angeles Chargers. Of course, the Patriots haven't gone to the tight end often this season, so Keene isn't expected to have much of an impact regardless of his health. Should he be able to return by Sunday, he'd cut into tight end Ryan Izzo's workload.
The Chargers currently rank 19th in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Patriots' James White (hip) carted off field Sunday September 26th, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) active for Patriots in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Patriots' Rhamondre Stevenson inactive for Week 2 meeting with Jets September 19th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) limited for Patriots Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Damien Harris hits century mark, fumbles late in Patriots loss September 13th, 2021