Jacksonville's Chris Conley (hip) logs limited practice on Wednesday
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Chris Conley (hip) was a limited participant in Wednesday's practice.
Conley returned to practice on Wednesday after missing Week 12's contest against the Cleveland Browns. Expect Keelan Cole to see more volume against the Minnesota Vikings if Conley remains sidelined.
Cole's Week 13 projection includes 4.4 receptions for 51.8 yards on 7.5 targets. According to numberFire's models, Cole is currently ranked as Week 13's WR41.
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) could miss four games September 20th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Davis Mills in for Tyrod Taylor in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Tyrod Taylor (leg) sidelined for Texans in Week 2; Davis Mills filling in September 19th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Texans rule out Deshaun Watson for Week 1 game against Jaguars September 10th, 2021