Raiders' Jalen Richard (chest, illness) practices in full Wednesday
Las Vegas Raiders running back Jalen Richard was a full participant in practice on Wednesday.
Richard has missed two consecutive games with a chest injury - and then an illness - but he wasn't limited whatsoever in practice to start this week. Assuming no setbacks, all signs point to him being ready to go in Sunday's game against the New York Jets. Keep a loose eye on his practice participation levels over the next couple days.
Our models project Richard for 22.9 rushing yards, 6.5 receiving yards, 0.2 total touchdowns and 4.4 FanDuel points.
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Jets' Tevin Coleman (illness) out for Week 3's matchup against Denver September 24th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) doubtful for Week 3's game against Dolphins September 24th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (ankle) registers DNP for Raiders again September 23rd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Raiders' Derek Carr (ankle) questionable for Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Henry Ruggs records 113 yards, touchdown for Raiders September 20th, 2021