Falcons' Hayden Hurst (ankle) held out on Thursday
Atlanta Falcons tight end Hayden Hurst did not practice on Thursday.
Hurst got in a limited session on Wednesday, so this is a scary trend for the 27-year-old. Then again, Julio Jones and Todd Gurley both had the same schedule - limited Wednesday, off on Thursday - so perhaps it's a way of the Falcons safely managing their workloads. In any case, it's something to keep a close eye on during Friday's final injury report. If he can't go or is limited in any way, Luke Stocker and/or Jaeden Graham would be in line for a larger workload.
Our models currently project Hurst for 3.7 catches, 40.4 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 7.5 FanDuel points.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Falcons' Cordarrelle Patterson turns 12 touches into 69 yards, 2 touchdowns September 20th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts playing in slot, out wide for Falcons September 13th, 2021
- Cordarrelle Patterson listed as Falcons' No. 2 running back September 7th, 2021
- Falcons sign Wayne Gallman, release Qadree Ollison September 2nd, 2021
- Falcons utilizing Kyle Pitts to find exploitable matchups August 27th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts receiving praise at Falcons' joint practices August 19th, 2021