Philip Rivers (toe) limited in Colts' Thursday practice
Indianapolis Colts quarterback Philip Rivers (toe) returned to practice on Thursday.
Rivers' limited participation is a good sign after the veteran quarterback logged a DNP on Wednesday. A recent trend that could affect Rivers' Week 13 ceiling against the Houston Texans is Jacoby Brissett's recent role in the red zone. In the Colts' past two games, Brissett has played on 17 snaps, recording 6 rushes for 12 yards and two touchdowns.
Rivers' current Week 13 projection includes 24.4 completions for 274.6 yards and 2.1 touchdowns.
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) limited for Lions on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) limited for Jets Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Miami's Will Fuller (personal) absent on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Carson Wentz (foot) will start in Colts' Week 1 matchup against Seattle September 10th, 2021
- Carson Wentz (foot) set to make Colts debut Week 1 September 8th, 2021
- Zach Pascal activated off Colts' reserve/COVID list September 2nd, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz (foot, unvaccinated) activated, optimistic for Week 1 September 2nd, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (neck surgery) out for Colts until at least Week 4 September 1st, 2021
- Colts put Zach Pascal on Reserve/COVID-19 list August 30th, 2021