Akiem Hicks (hamstring) limited participation in Bears' Thursday practice
Chicago Bears defensive lineman Akiem Hicks (hamstring) logged a limited practice on Thursday.
Hicks returned for a limited practice after a hamstring injury forced the 31-year old to miss Wednesday's practice. If the veteran is ruled out for Week 13's divisional matchup agains the Detroit Lions, his absence would be a big downgrade to numberFire's 11th ranked run defense.
On 547 defensive snaps this season, Hicks has recorded 21 stops, 4 sacks, and 35 total pressures.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Jets' Tevin Coleman (illness) out for Week 3's matchup against Denver September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (groin) limited again for Bears Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) still Bears starter when healthy September 22nd, 2021
- Bears name Justin Fields Week 3 starter versus Browns September 22nd, 2021
- Andy Dalton (knee) expected to sit for Bears in Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Andy Dalton has knee bone bruise, Week 3 status for Bears TBD September 20th, 2021