Tennessee's Jonnu Smith (knee) out for Week 13's game against Browns
Tennessee Titans tight end Jonnu Smith (knee) is ruled out for Week 13's contest against the Cleveland Browns
Smith's will miss Sunday's contest against the Browns after suffering a knee injury in Week 12. Expect Anthony Firkser and MyCole Pruitt to play increased roles against a Cleveland pass defense ranked 25th in fantasy points allowed to tight ends (11.8 per game).
Firkser's current projection against Cleveland includes 1.9 receptions for 19.6 yards on 2.7 targets.
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (ankle) questionable for Week 2's matchup against Rams September 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) ruled out for Raiders in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) limited for Patriots Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Damien Harris hits century mark, fumbles late in Patriots loss September 13th, 2021
- Patriots' Nelson Agholor (ankle) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Patriots' Nelson Agholor (ankle) questionable for Week 1 showdown with Miami September 10th, 2021
- Nelson Agholor (ankle) doesn't practice for Patriots Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Patriots' Rhamondre Stevenson dealing with dislocated thumb September 8th, 2021