Dolphins' Matt Breida placed on COVID-19 reserve list, out for Week 13's matchup against Bengals
Miami Dolphins running back Matt Breida was placed on the COVID-19 reserve list on Friday.
Breida will miss Week 13's matchup against the Cincinnati Bengals after the Dolphins placed the 25-year old on their reserve list.
Expect Patrick Laird and Lynn Bowden to play increased roles against a Bengals' defense ranked 17th in fantasy points allowed to running backs if Myles Gaskin is not activated off the injured reserve before Sunday's game.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Zack Moss praised by Bills for practice performance September 17th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Bills' Emmanuel Sanders (foot) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021