Wolfe: Dolphins' Myles Gaskin (knee) is 'trending toward playing' in Week 13's contest against Bengals
According to Cameron Wolfe, Miami Dolphins running back Myles Gaskin "is trending toward" playing in Week 13's game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
The Dolphins will have until Saturday afternoon to decide Gaskin's status for Week 13's contest. Expect Patrick Laird and Lynn Bowden to play increased roles if Gaskin is inactive against the Bengals.
Gaskin's current Week 13 status includes 12.1 rushing attempts for 53.4 yards and 1.7 receptions for 12.5 yards.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) ruled out of Week 3 Sunday night September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Preston Williams inactive for Dolphins in Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Jacoby Brissett officially named Dolphins Week 3 starter September 22nd, 2021
- Will Fuller (personal) back at Dolphins practice September 22nd, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (ribs) ruled out for Dolphins versus Raiders in Week 3 September 22nd, 2021