Dolphins' Preston Williams (foot) could be out for the rest of the 2020 season
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Preston Williams (foot) is not guaranteed to return this year, according to ESPN's Cameron Wolfe.
Williams is reportedly dealing with an injury that "wasn't minor" and after spending three weeks on injured reserve, is not guaranteed to play again this season. According to Wolfe, there is some hope Williams could come back towards the end of the month, but it's far from a sure thing. As long as Williams remains out, DeVante Parker will continue to see an increased target share operating as Miami's unquestioned top option in the passing game.
Parker's Week 13 projection includes 4.7 receptions, 65.9 yards, 0.45 touchdowns, and 11.6 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,800, and he is the WR20 in our weekly rankings.
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Kenyan Drake placed on non-football injury list July 28th, 2021
- Jets' Chris Herndon working with second string July 28th, 2021
- Michael Carter opens camp with Jets' first team July 28th, 2021
- Raiders' Henry Ruggs focusing on playing stronger July 28th, 2021
- Justin Jackson placed on Chargers' COVID-19 list July 27th, 2021
- Texans reportedly fielding Deshaun Watson trade offers July 26th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa, Dolphins working on down-field aggressiveness in practice June 23rd, 2021
- DeVante Parker "moving around" in the Dolphins' formation June 7th, 2021
- Miami's Jaylen Waddle a "quick learner" June 7th, 2021
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa "throwing with more zip" than last season June 7th, 2021
- Miguel Rojas sitting Monday for Miami May 10th, 2021