Falcons' Julio Jones (hamstring) expected to play against Saints in Week 13
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones (hamstring) is expected to play in Week 13's game against the New Orleans Saints, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Barring any pre-game setbacks, Jones is expected to return after missing Week 12's game against the Las Vegas Raiders. Our models expect Jones to see 9.1 targets in Week 13 against a Saints' defense rated 11th against wide receivers in numberFire's advanced stats.
Jones' Week 13 projection includes 5.8 receptions, 76.3 yards, 0.29 touchdowns, and 12.2 FanDuel points. His salary is $8,000, and he is the WR19 in our weekly rankings.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Julio Jones leads Titans with 128 yards, 6 receptions September 20th, 2021
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Titans cut Mike Badgley, elevate Randy Bullock September 14th, 2021
- Titans' Sam Ficken (groin) placed on injured reserve September 11th, 2021
- A.J. Brown (knee) returns to Titans' practice Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday September 8th, 2021